Effective as of: 14.05.2021
Last version: 14.05.2021
1. What is personal data?
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual and implicitly means that it is combined with other information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, etc.
2. How is your personal information handled?
I, Todor Milykh (site administrator), will use your data only to fulfill the contract for the provision of goods and services for which you have sent an inquiry or order from the site. I do not collect or process more personal data than necessary to achieve the stated purpose. I will only use personal data by this policy unless you explicitly consent to other uses of your data, for example, in the form of an explicit consent statement to send marketing messages.
3. What personal information am I processing?
I will process the following categories of your data to fulfill my obligations under the service contract, and to prepare an offer for such a contract:
(4) health and mental well-being.
The categories of personal data listed are those that you provide when you submit a request. I may be required to process and store personal data for lawful reasons and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, such as to prevent, establish or investigate crime, prevent loss, fraud, or other types of financial abuse.
4. using the homepage:
(2) Third-Party Websites: For the convenience of visitors, this portal contains links to various websites that are not affiliated with, controlled by, or operated by us. The policies and procedures described herein do not apply to those websites. I am not responsible for the security or protection of any data collected by these third parties. I encourage you to contact these websites directly for information about their data protection policies.
5. To whom I can pass your data:
I will only disclose your data for the purposes and only to the third parties listed below. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is processed, protected, and transferred under applicable law.
(1) External service providers: No external service providers will be used.
(2) Public authorities: I will disclose your data to public authorities when required by law. For example, I will comply with requests from courts, administrative and other state or municipal authorities.
I do not transfer your data or any information that may concern you outside the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Processing of children's data:
I do not collect or process personal information from children under the age of 18, except with the consent of a parent or guardian by applicable local law.
7. Processing of special categories of personal data ("confidential" data):
We do not collect or process so-called special categories of personal data, namely personal data other than with your explicit consent.
8. Security of your data:
I take the security of your personal information seriously. I apply an appropriate level of protection, and to that end, we have developed reasonable physical, electronic, and technical procedures to protect the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
9. What are your legal rights?
As a data subject, you have certain legal rights concerning the personal data we receive from you. This applies to all processing activities we perform and undertake with your data that are listed above. We respect your rights and will answer your questions adequately.
The following list contains information about your rights under applicable data protection laws:
- Right to correction: You have the right to correct personal data concerning you. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in our possession and under our control, which is regularly processed, is accurate, complete, current, and up-to-date based on the latest information available to us.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to restrict the processing of your data if:
- challenge the accuracy of your personal information for the period we need to verify its accuracy,
- processing is unlawful, and you are requesting a restriction on processing instead of deleting your personal information,
- we no longer need your personal information, but you need it to establish, exercise, or defend your rights and legitimate interests, or
- object to the processing, pending confirmation that our legal grounds take precedence over yours.
- Right of Access: You have the right to request information from us about your personal information we keep, including what categories of personal information we hold or control, what it is used for, where we got it from, if not directly from you, and to whom it was disclosed, if applicable. You have the right to a free copy of your personal information that we maintain. Under applicable law, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy after the first one that you may request.
- Right of portability: At your request, we will transfer your personal information to another administrator whenever technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or contractual obligations. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal information, you may request that we transfer it directly to another administrator you specify.
- Right to delete: You have the right to delete your personal information if:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have the right to object to the further processing of your data (see below) and to exercise that right to object to processing;
- processing is based on your consent, you withdraw that consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- personal data was processed illegally;
except when treatment is necessary for the following reasons:
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing on our part;
- particularly for archiving in the public interest;
- to establish, exercise, or protect rights and legitimate interests.
- Right to object: You can object at any time to the processing of your data in connection with your specific situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In such a case, we will stop processing your data unless we can prove that there are compelling legal grounds that take precedence over your interests, or to create, enforce or defend legal claims. If you object to the processing, indicate whether you wish to delete your data or limit the processing by us.
- The right to complain: In case of an alleged breach of applicable data protection laws, you can file a complaint with the data protection inspector in your country of residence or at the place of the alleged breach. In the Republic of Bulgaria, this authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Additional information needed to exercise your rights:
- Deadline: we will try to comply with your request to exercise rights or to request information regarding your data from us within 30 days, and this deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to a particular legal right or because of the complexity of your request.
- Restricted access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or part of your personal information due to legal provisions. If such access is denied, we will tell you the reason for the denial.
- Failure to Identify: In some cases, we may not be able to verify your data based on the identifiers specified in your request. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we have no objective way of fulfilling your request to exercise your legal rights set out in this section unless you provide us with additional information that would allow us to identify you.
- Exercising your legal rights. To exercise your legal rights, contact us at the addresses listed at the end of this document.
10. Storing your data:
Generally, we will retain the personal information you provide to us to sell and deliver goods and services for as long as we need it for delivery and a longer period as required by applicable regulations, accounting requirements, and company cash flow controls. We keep a history of your purchases on the site for 3 years ago.
11. changes in the current policy:
We reserve the right to change our data protection practices and to update and amend this policy at any time. For this reason, we invite you to consult the policy regularly. This data protection policy is valid as of the "last revision" date at the top of this page.
12. Contact Information:
The data of the administrator of personal data is described on the site.
Please send your requests regarding data protection and any inquiries regarding the exercise of your legal rights to the email address listed on the site.
13. This document is a translation from the Bulgarian language. In case of legal questions, the original document in Bulgarian will be used, which you can find in the respective language version of the consultant's website.
Merbau Psychology LTD, 1000, Bulgaria, Sofia, Golo Bardo str. 16, office 5